Image Map

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Highs/Lows



High: The Thunder finished off the Lakers in game 5 of the semi-finals last night.

Western Conference Finals, here we come.



Low: Since the state of Oklahoma has not yet declared the NBA playoffs a state holiday, I'm extremely tired from staying up too late watching the games and the post-game reports.

Worth it?

Yes.



High: Sandal weather is upon us.

Low: I don't have any cute sandals.



High: Matt and Jo drove down from Lincoln last weekend to hang out and be awesome.



Low: They had to go back to Lincoln.



No visit from Jo is complete without a trip to Hideaway Pizza. We also made a stop at Irma's.

It's never let me down.

I usually visit the OKC bombing memorial when people come to visit. If you have not been, I recommend it. They've done a beautiful job.



And now for the photos:






(No, I was not at the Thunder game. Yes, that is a photo I pulled off the internet. Sorry that I'm lame like that)

6 comments:

  1. That pizza looks soooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to meet Irma...she looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi: I read this post and loved it.
    Low: I couldn't absorb the sports chat because the Thunder and I aren't bffs.

    Idea: we should go sandal shopping.

    ReplyDelete